I work with clients on a regular basis on issues relating to ‘weight control’.
Several techniques can work.
I have mentioned the gastric Hypno-band in a previous ‘blog’, and wish to say something about mindfulness techniques to control weight.
Savour your food. Be aware of what you are eating. Eat calmly and be aware of your body becoming healthy.
You will need to break some habits.
The 7 ‘golden’ mindfulness rules for eating healthily
- Give 100% attention to your food
- Present your food attractively
- Appreciate your food
- Excite the taste buds! Take time to really taste your food
- Eat when you are hungry
- Chew your food slowly. Make the pleasure last!
- Did you enjoy the experience? Do you feel good?
Mindfulness works most effectively when combined with regular practise, listening to my CD/ MP3 download, the keeping of a journal and regular ‘affirmation’.
Contact Susan Chan at email@example.com for more information and advice.