So many of our clients, no matter how successful they may be in business or relationships, admit to feelings of lack of confidence and self belief. In some ways tackling this self doubt in confidence is two fold. Firstly, we look at ourselves and try to work out who we are, and secondly to be aware of how we project ourselves to the big outside world. The internal and the external.
Internally, self confidence comes from an understanding of our values, strengths, skills, interests and experiences. Accept that you are unique. It is always useful to make a list of all of your unique qualities. Externally, confidence comes from how we look and act and our self awareness of the image that we project. If we look good and sound good we will feel good.
Here are my top ten tips for increased confidence and self belief:
- avoid negative people and situations and be positive
- be content with self is vital and accept who you are
- respect yourself and others will respect you
- share your enthusiasm and experiences with others
- surround yourself with nice people and belongings
- pay close attention to your image and how others see you
- always be nice to yourself and regularly reward yourself
- choose what is right for you
- be aware of your strengths and skills and use those you enjoy
- no one is better than you
So if you are ready to make that change and you wish to improve your self esteem,beliefs and confidence, then a professional life coach can help.