We work with clients on a regular basis on issues relating to ‘weight control’ and healthy eating
Several techniques can work.
Mindfulness techniques can be successfully used to be more aware of your what you are eating.
Savour your food. Be aware of what you are eating. Eat calmly and be aware of your body becoming healthy.
You will need to break some habits.
The 7 ‘golden’ mindfulness rules for eating healthily
- Give 100% attention to your food
- Present your food attractively
- Appreciate your food
- Excite the taste buds! Take time to really taste your food
- Eat when you are hungry
- Chew your food slowly. Make the pleasure last!
- Did you enjoy the experience? Do you feel good?
Mindfulness works most effectively when combined with regular practise.